Houston Personal Injury Lawyers
Houston Personal Injury Attorney Michael P. Fleming knows that complicated personal injury, car accident and wrongful death matters share something in common: successful resolution is necessary to adequately compensate our clients for their substantial losses. For those who have suffered a serious personal injury in an car accident or some other type of situation, this means aggressively fighting for all of the compensation that they are entitled to under the law. The purpose of this website is to provide information to those who have been injured do to the negligence of others. If you don’t find the information you need, feel free to contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation with a lawyer.
In order to secure that compensation in your personal injury or wrongful death claim, it is critical that you hire an experienced injury attorney. You need a lawyer who has the skills and experience necessary to resolve your situation, and one who is completely committed to helping you through such a difficult time.
Decades Of Experience In Personal Injury and Car Accident Cases
At the Houston personal injury and car accident injury law firm of Michael P. Fleming & Associates, P.C., we offer our clients the quality legal representation they need to be able to effectively face the challenges before them. Our decades of experience in personal injury, car wrecks and wrongful death matters allow us to meet a wide range of needs for our clients.
Founding attorney Michael P. Fleming is a former elected Harris County Attorney who has been helping the injured and others facing legal challenges for more than 28 years. During those decades of service to his clients, he has received many recognitions, including:
- Board-certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Not many Houston personal injury lawyers have earned this distinction.
- AV Preeminent peer review rated* for many years through Martindale-Hubbell, the highest available rating
- Being selected for inclusion in Texas Super Lawyers list from 2007 to 2015
- Named among the best lawyers in Houston in H-Texas Magazine’s Top Lawyers in Houston Features for many years
Mr. Fleming is one of the very small percentage of lawyers in the country who has has argued and won before the United States Supreme Court in Washington, D.C.
Courtroom Sketch of Michael P. Fleming in Supreme Court of the United States
No Win, No Fee Guarantee
We handle all of our personal injury cases on a percentage basis and do not get paid unless we obtain compensation for you. We front all costs of litigation for the client and our clients do not owe us anything for our time or expenses unless the case is settled or won and money is paid.
Our Legal Practice
At our firm, we offer our exceptional representation to those who have suffered serious injuries in all types of accidents. The most common type of accident that we see in our practice is the motor vehicle accident. In addition to the standard car accident, this includes a wide range of situations, from a pedestrian being struck while walking through a parking lot to an overloaded truck crashing into another vehicle on the highway. We have received some of the highest Houston personal injury lawyer reviews and ratings.
Our lawyers handle other types of cases, including those involving:
- Workplace injury: If you were injured by a third party, you may be entitled to compensation above and beyond workers’ compensation coverage. We represent injured oil field workers, construction workers and other individuals who have been injured on the job by someone other than their employer or a co-worker. Furthermore, injured workers whose employers do not carry workers’ compensation insurance might be entitled to bring a non-subscriber cause of action against the employer to recover compensation for their serious injuries.
- Car accidents: From car accidents involving drunk drivers to those caused by texting while driving, we help you seek the compensation to which you are entitled. Personal injuries from car accidents and driving while intoxicated crashes are an increasing problem in Houston.
- Truck accidents: Accidents involving large commercial and 18 wheeler semi trucks almost always involve serious injuries and damages. Causes of truck accidents often involve improper maintenance, driver inattention and intoxication. A complete, competent investigation is always necessary immediately after the collision to properly protect the victim’s right to damage compensation.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists have the same rights as everybody else to be on the road but are owed extra consideration by other drivers. The injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident are usually devastating and require the expertise of a personal injury specialist. Contact a board certified specialist for your motorcycle accident injury case today.
- Premises liability: When you are injured on another person’s property, you may be able to hold that person responsible for the costs of your injuries. This is known as a premises liability claim. These commonly include slip-and-fall accidents, injuries caused by inadequate lighting, dog bites and swimming pool accidents.
- Wrongful Death Lawyers: The loss of a loved one is all the more tragic when the accident could have been prevented. We help families hold negligent parties accountable for the loss of a loved one and make sure that surviving children are taken care of in the best possible manner. This is known as a wrongful death claim and you can seek compensation for your loved one and your own pain and mental anguish.
If you or a loved one has been injured, you need to choose an attorney with the skill and experience necessary to be able to help you secure the best possible resolution to your situation. To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our Houston attorneys, call 713-221-6800, toll free at (888) 529-0018 or contact us online.
We collect no fees until we obtain compensation for you.
Houston Personal Injury & Car Accident Lawyers Serving Clients Throughout Texas