Gas Explosion Personal Injury Lawyers
Gas explosions are oftentimes catastrophic events. In Texas City and Pasadena, Texas the local economy depends on the petrochemical industry and the numerous oil refineries operating there. Even small explosions can cause devastating injuries and burns, extensive property damage, and even death.
Causes of Gas Explosions
So what can cause a gas explosion? Any of the following can lead to a deadly gas explosion in your house, apartment, building or workplace:
- Malfunctioning gas appliance
- Mishandling of propane, natural gas or gasoline
- Improper maintenance of gas tanks or pipes
- Failure of a construction company to assess the location of a gas pipeline before digging
- Faulty installation of gas lines, meters or appliances
- Defective gas meters, lines, control valves or connectors
- Poor maintenance of gas meters, pipes, lines, control valves or connectors by a landlord, gas company, repair technician, seller, manufacturer or distributor
In addition, serious property damage can be sustained. But in order to hold another party legally responsible for a gas explosion, the injured party or their survivors must be able to prove that the explosion occurred because of that other party’s negligence. That is, they failed to do something they were supposed to do, and it led to the explosion which inflicted the injuries.
A gas explosion case requires an attorney with a special competence in the area of personal injury law. Michael P. Fleming is an experienced lawyer with the creativity, knowledge and experience to help you fully recover for your injuries.
If you were injured while working in Texas City or Pasadena in Texas you can rest assured that you will be properly compensated for your injuries or loss from a gas explosion. Contact the lawyers at Michael P. Fleming & Associates, P.C. today to discuss your injury. We always provide a free consultation, 1-800-529-0018.