Our firm is proud to offer once again our College Scholarship for high school seniors and undergraduate students enrolled in 2 to 4-year colleges.
The scholarship application deadline is july 1, 2018. One scholarship of $1,000 will be awarded to the author of the winning essay.
The winner will be announced by August 1, 2018 on our blog and social media.
Each applicant will submit an essay of approximately 250 words or video essay on the topic:
Eligibility and Guidelines
- Open to all high school seniors and undergraduate students;
- Prior recipients NOT eligible;
- Must be in word format (.doc or .docx);
- Email essays to email@example.com
- Include your full name, address, phone number and name of your school.
Essays will be judged based on clarity of content, originality and grammar.
ONLY the winning applicants will be notified. So please make sure to check our website.