TRIAL LAWYERS SERVING HOUSTON AND AREAS THROUGHOUT TEXAS
Former Elected Harris County Attorney Michael P. Fleming knows how to prepare for trial and win. He did it at the Supreme Court and he can do it for you!
Our attorneys have the experience to take cases to trial to win verdicts that our clients deserve.
PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
Personal injuries can have a dramatic effect on your life. The attorneys at Michael P. Fleming & Associates can help. Whether you were injured in a serious car accident, hurt at work or injured because of someone else’s negligence our attorneys will fight the insurance companies.
Michael Fleming is one of the small percentage of attorneys board certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. If the insurance companies don’t agree to a fair settlement he will take your case to trial and fight to get the maximum compensation for your case.
We can handle all your Houston personal injury cases:
CIVIL LITIGATION LAWYERS
Our civil attorneys have extensive experience handling a wide range of complex civil litigation matters. If your business is being sued we can defend it. We can fight to protect your reputation and assets so that you can return to business as usual.
Michael Fleming is also board certified in Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. If you need to enforce a deed restriction or are accused of violating one he has the experience to handle it. You may also face cases of breach of contract and fraud. No matter what your situation we strive to provide the best representation.
Get Supreme Court Experience for your case or trial:
BUSINESS & TRANSACTIONAL LAW
When you are starting a new business it is important to get things right. That includes structuring the business, setting up contracts and drafting employment agreements. Michael P. Fleming & Associates can make sure your business gets started on the right foot.
You’ve spent valuable time defining your strategy and mission statement. Let our lawyers ensure your assets and intellectual property are protected right from the start so you can focus on building your business. Contact our business attorneys today so we can get started and contribute to your company’s success.
We can assist with many facets of your business including:
- Business Formation
- Contract Negotiation
- Employment Agreements
- Governance & Compliance
How Our Houston Personal Injury and Car Accident Lawyers Can Help You
If you have never worked with a personal injury attorney, you are probably wondering how a lawyer can help you after a car crash or other serious accident. Here are just a few highlights of the many important efforts you can trust your lawyer to make on your behalf:
- Thoroughly analyze your situation during a free, no obligation consultation and offer you a candid assessment of your potential case and best legal options.
- Help you secure proper medical treatment for your injuries.
- Help you get your vehicle repaired or replaced by the responsible insurance company.
- Conduct an independent investigation into the actual cause of the accident.
- Determine who should be held responsible for your injuries.
- Uncover all potential sources of insurance coverage and other potential sources of compensation.
- Work with medical experts, vocational experts, financial experts and others to fully account for all of your losses due to the accident.
- Gather any available witness accounts of the accident.
- Compile evidence from the crash scene, including thoroughly reviewing photos, personal accounts, and the police report.
- Consult with accident reconstructionists and other experts as necessary to demonstrate how the crash happened and who was responsible.
- Handle all communications and negotiations with insurance companies. If they call you, you can tell them, “Talk to my lawyer.”
- Collect all documentation of medical treatments, lost work, vehicle damage and other losses.
- Calculate the full extent of your losses due to the accident.
- Build a solid case for compensation.
- Advocate for your rights at the negotiating table.
- Pursue your claim in court if that is what is necessary to secure appropriate compensation.
- Not charge you anything for our legal services unless and until we win compensation for you. Our fee would then come out of the settlement or award, meaning you never have to pay us out of your pocket.
Highly Experienced Lawyers In Houston
Attorney Michael P. Fleming has been practicing law for nearly 30 years. Very few lawyers have argued and won a case before the Supreme Court of the United States. Whether you have a civil litigation matter or personal matter, need a plaintiff’s attorney or need to defend a lawsuit, a trial attorney with experience is your best option.
Michael Fleming is a Board-certified Trial Lawyer with the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. With Mr. Fleming handling your case you know that you’re getting the best possible representation in Houston.
As a client you will have one of the most well respected
attorneys in Houston handling your case.
Free Consultation, Free Advice
If you are faced with a legal situation your first step should be to call our attorneys for free advice. If your legal matter is not something we handle we can give you advice on what you can do, what your options are and where you can go for help.
We handle civil defense and business law cases on a retainer or hourly fee basis. Personal injury cases are on a contingency basis meaning that we don’t get paid unless we get compensation for your losses.