Dog Bite Lawyers in Houston
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Dog bites and attacks cause numerous deaths and serious disfiguring injuries every year in and around Houston. Children are especially vulnerable to getting attacked. If you or your child are injured by a dog attack, seek an experienced Houston dog bite injury lawyer at Fleming Law.
This could be you or someone you love.
On This Page
- Dog Bite Lawsuits
- Treating Dog Bite Injuries from Physical to Legal
- What to Do After a Dog Bite
- Dog Bite: Who Is at Fault?
- Dog Bite Liability in Texas
- What Dog Breeds Bite Most Often
- Types of Dog Bite Injuries
- Who Will Pay if I Bring a Claim for a Dog Bite in Houston?
- Treatment and Risk of Infection After an Animal Attack
- What You Can Do To Prevent Animal Bites?
- What Are Some of the Defenses in a Texas Dog Bite Cases?
Dog Bite Lawsuits
In August 2016, an 86-year-old grandfather and Houston area resident was bitten in the leg by a neighbor’s dog.
He immediately had his injuries tended to at the hospital. Still, despite the professional medical care, the injury became a massive infection that turned his leg black and threatened his life.
Even worse, this episode wasn’t the first time he and his family had a run-in with the unruly canine. The dog has a habit of escaping from its yard and attacking children and families in the area.
What level of owner neglect was in play when, time after time, children and the elderly were unsafe in their own neighborhood?
Obviously, this should never happen in Houston, TX, or anywhere. Contact a dog bite lawyer near me.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a dog bite it is important that you contact one of the best Houston dog bite lawyers as soon as possible.