Community – Beaumont Personal Injury Lawyers
Beaumont Injury Accident Lawyers & Attorneys
The Beaumont personal injury lawyers at Fleming Law, P.C. accept serious personal injury cases in Beaumont, Texas and the surrounding communities, including Port Arthur, Orange and Houston. With offices in Houston, our injury attorneys will meet with you in Beaumont or wherever is convenient to discuss your personal injury accident case. Michael P. Fleming is a former elected Harris County Attorney. He has tried many cases in the Texas state and federal courts – including being one of the very small percentage of lawyers to have argued and won a case before the United States Supreme Court in Washington, D.C. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident in Beaumont or anywhere in Texas, contact the Beaumont personal injury attorneys at the Houston law firm of Fleming Law, P.C. today.
The law firm is rated “A/V” (highest) by Martindale-Hubbell and Mr. Fleming has been named as aTexas Super Lawyer. Their firm has also been featured in H-Texas Magazine’s Top Attorneys issue.
The personal injury attorneys at our law firm are ready to hear from you regarding any accident or injury claim, including:
- Car Accidents: Our car accident lawyers will assist you immediately after a car crash. If you have been injured in an auto accident in Beaumont or anywhere else in Texas, contact one of our Beaumont car accident lawyers now.
- Refinery Accidents and Plant Explosions: Refinery accidents in Beaumont often require accident injury involvement from the beginning of the investigation. It is important for you to contact a lawyer as soon as possible after an accident.
- Maritime Injuries: Call or email one of our personal injury specialists if you have been injured at sea, on a riverboat, at shore or on a cruise/casino ship.
- Workplace Injuries: Workplace injuries can cause terrible hardships for the injured worker – especially if the employer has no workers compensation insurance. If you suffered a workplace injury accident in Beaumont or anywhere in Texas, contact one our injury accident lawyers as soon as possible. If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, call our office to speak with a board certified personal injury lawyer.
- Wrongful Death: If your loved one has been the victim of a wrongful death in Beaumont, call or email one of our wrongful death lawyers now.
- Truck Accidents: Truck accidents are quite common in the Beaumont area. If you or a loved one has been the victim of a truck accident, engaging qualified truck accident lawyers is critical at the beginning of the investigation.
- Construction Accidents: If you or a loved one has been injured in a Beaumont area construction accident, our experienced personal injury will help you seek justice and compensation for injuries caused by the carelessness of other individuals and companies.
- Workers’ Compensation Claims: If you were hurt on the job in Beaumont and are having issues with the workers compensation carrier, contact us immediately for assistance.
- Daycare Injuries: If your child was injured in a Beaumont daycare, we will assist you in discovering the true cause of the injury and seek medical and financial compensation for your little one.
- Boating Accidents: Boating accidents in Beaumont can be caused by intoxication, inexperience and flagrant disregard for the rules of the water. If you or a loved on has been injured in a Beaumont area boating accident, contact one of our personal injury attorneys today.
- Motorcycle Accidents: We have handled many motorcycle accidents for injured bikers. Call us today to discuss your right to compensation.
- Bicycle Accidents: Cyclists are often the victim of aggressive and careless drivers. We protect the rights of their victims.
Our personal injury attorneys help injured people and the families of wrongful death victims. Contact us now for a free consultation so that we can help you determine if you need our law firm’s help. We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don’t pay for our services unless you receive compensation for your injuries and expenses will not be paid by you until you receive a settlement or payment of a judgment.