Brownsville | McAllen, TX
Brownsville & McAllen Personal Injury Lawyers
The Texas statewide personal injury lawyers at Fleming Law, P.C. accept serious personal injury cases in Brownsville, McAllen and the surrounding areas including Harlingen, San Benito and South Padre Island. With offices in Houston, our injury attorneys will meet with you in Brownsville, McAllen or wherever is convenient to discuss your personal injury accident case. Michael P. Fleming is a former elected Harris County Attorney. He has tried many cases in the Texas state and federal courts – including being one of the very small percentage of lawyers to have argued and won a case before the United States Supreme Court in Washington, D.C. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident in Brownsville, McAllen or anywhere in Texas, contact the Brownsville and McAllen personal injury attorneys at the Houston law firm of Fleming Law, P.C. today.
The law firm is rated “A/V” (highest) by Martindale-Hubbell and Michael P. Fleming has been named as a Texas Super Lawyer for years.. Their firm has also been featured in H-Texas Magazine’s Top Attorneys issue.
The personal injury attorneys at our law firm are ready to hear from you regarding any Brownsville or McAllen accident or injury claim, including:
- Car Accidents: Our car accident lawyers will assist you immediately after a car crash. If you have been injured in an auto accident in Brownsville, McAllen or anywhere else in Texas, contact one of our Brownsville and McAllen car accident lawyers now.
- Refinery Accidents: Refinery accidents in Brownsville and McAllen often require accident injury involvement from the beginning of the investigation. It is important for you to contact a lawyer as soon as possible after an accident.
- Maritime Injuries: Call or email one of our personal injury specialists if you have been injured at sea, on a riverboat, at shore or on a cruise/casino ship.
- Workplace Injuries: Workplace injuries can cause terrible hardships for the injured worker – especially if the employer has no workers compensation insurance. If you suffered a workplace injury accident in Brownsville, McAllen or anywhere in Texas, contact one our injury accident lawyers as soon as possible. Call our firm if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma.
- Wrongful Death: If your loved one has been the victim of a wrongful death in the Brownsville or McAllen area, call or email one of our wrongful death lawyers now.
- Truck Accidents: Truck accidents are quite common in throughout south Texas including the areas of Brownsville and McAllen. If you or a loved one has been the victim of a truck accident, engaging qualified truck accident lawyers is critical at the beginning of the investigation.
- DWI Accidents: Injuries and deaths in and around Brownsville and McAllen caused by drunk drivers is a terrible problem. Our DWI accident injury lawyers aggressively pursue the drunks, those that gave them the keys and their insurance companies.
- Construction Accidents: If you or a loved one has been injured in a Brownsville or McAllen area construction accident, our experienced personal injury will help you seek justice and compensation for injuries caused by the carelessness of other individuals and companies.
- Workers’ Compensation Claims: If you were hurt on the job in Brownsville or McAllen and are having issues with the workers compensation carrier, contact us immediately for assistance.
- Daycare Injuries: If your child was injured in a daycare, we will assist you in discovering the true cause of the injury and seek medical and financial compensation for your little one. We accept daycare injury cases from Brownsville, McAllen and throughout Texas
- Boating Accidents: Boating accidents in Brownsville and McAllen can be caused by intoxication, inexperience and flagrant disregard for the rules of the water. If you or a loved on has been injured in a Beaumont area boating accident, contact one of our personal injury attorneys today.
- Motorcycle Accidents: We represent injured bikers in accidents involving other vehicles.
- Bicycle Accidents: Bicycles have a right to use the road. We regularly represent cyclist that have been the victim of careless or aggressive drivers.
Our personal injury attorneys help injured people and the families of wrongful death victims. Contact us now for a free consultation so that we can help you determine if you need our law firm’s help. We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don’t pay for our services unless you receive compensation for your injuries and expenses will not be paid by you until you receive a settlement or payment of a judgment.